12. I'm not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑的。
Karin：You quit the job? You are kidding. Jack: I'm not going to kid you. I'm serious.
13. That's something.太好了，太棒了。
A: I'm granted a full scholarship for this semester. B: Congratulations. That's something.
14. Brilliant idea!这主意真棒！这主意真高明！
15. Do you really mean it?此话当真？
Michael：Whenever you are short of money, just come to me. David: Do you really mean it?
16. You are a great help.你帮了大忙
17. I couldn't be more sure.我再也肯定不过。
18. I am behind you.我支持你。
A: Whatever decision you're going to make, I am behind you.
19. I'm broke.我身无分文。
20. Mind you!请注意！听着！（也可仅用Mind。） 模范例句：Mind you! He's a very nice fellow though bad-tempered.
21. You can count on it.你尽管相信好了，尽管放心。
A：Do you think he will come to my birthday party? B: You can count on it.
22. I never liked it anyway.我一直不太喜欢这东西。当朋友或同事不小心摔坏你的东西时就可以用上这句话给他一个台阶，打破尴尬局面：Oh, don't worry. I'm thinking of buying a new one. I never liked it anyway.
23. That depends.看情况再说。
例：I may go to the airport to meet her. But that depends.
25. Thanks anyway.无论如何我还是得谢谢你。当别人尽力要帮助你却没帮成时，你就可以用这个短语表示谢意。